AcrossLimits Limited for RIE 2018, Terms & Conditions for Delegates at Conference.
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. An email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent once payment has been received. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional and will be cancelled if payment is not done 10 days prior to the conference. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be paid by credit card.
2. Early Bird Rate
In order to qualify for ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the date listed in the conference marketing material.
3. Cancellations & Refunds
A cancellation can only be accepted if the delegate informs the organisers in writing or via email on email@example.com. The cancellation will be effective from the date stamped on the document by our office. In the event of a cancellation the following cancellation charges apply:
- 8 weeks or more prior to start of event: 10% of the delegate fee
- 4 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 4 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
4. Transfer of booking
Booking may be transferred to another person from the same organisation up to 24 hours prior to the event at no extra charge, as long as prior notice is given in writing. Failing this, cancellation charges mentioned in section 3 above will apply.
5. Processing Fee
A €10.00 non-refundable processing fee will be retained by the organisers if a refund is issued to a delegate who is either cancelling their booking or is unable to transfer the booking to another person in their organisation. A refund processing fee may be charged only once. This processing fee does not include any other bank charges that may be levied.
6. Refund Methods
- Payments made by credit/debit cards: refund will be made to the same credit/debit card
- Payments made via Paypal will be refunded to the same paypal account.
- Payments made via bank transfer, a refund is made to the payee nominated account.
In both cases a processing fee of €10.00, as described in section 5, will be levied.
7. Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
8. Students Delegate
Evidence of being a student is to be provided at least 10days prior to the date of the conference. Failing this, the full fee will be charged to the respective account.
9. Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AcrossLimits reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by AcrossLimits, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. AcrossLimits does not accept any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
12. Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and a film crew will be on site during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should send an email to the organisers at email@example.com prior to the event.
13. Data Protection
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow AcrossLimits and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be made available to sponsoring companies and all attendees to facilitate networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included in this list should specifiy this at the time of booking.
14. Websites & Links
The conference and associated AcrossLimits websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which AcrossLimits takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. AcrossLimits cannot be held liable for any loss, or damage to personal property.
16. Travel Arrangements
AcrossLimits cannot be held liable for any loss, cancellation of flights or accommodation.
17. Speakers Terms & Conditions
- AcrossLimits may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers, including all associated artwork and illustrations, will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- AcrossLimits may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- AcrossLimits may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com before the commencement of the conference.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact –
The Conference Secretary
T: +356 21224900